Monday, June 29, 2009

IRCTC

Well I should IRCTC my homepage. I find myself booking some ticket almost every other day. I was booking a ticket for my friend, everything was sailing smoothly but then just as the transaction was made the webpage disconnected. I had no ticket but the transaction had taken place. I called their customer service who asked me to send an e-mail. I did that and within one day my money was returned.
Rating
Reliability :- Ticket booking have been consistent throughout the years.
Assurance:- The helpline numbers make us believe every doubt will be solved
Tangibles :- The website is well maintained with lot of transaction options
Empathy:- The customer care executive understood my problems and gave prompt suggestions
Responsiveness :- The money was returned within 24 hours

1 comment:

  1. check the makemytrip train bookings it has availability alarms n lotsa good features
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete