Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fancy Sports store

Buying a football stud should not be big problem for anybody. Just provide you feet size and choose shoes accordingly. Well not for someone whose one foot is half an inch bigger than the other. Yours truly went to store with little hopes as previous stores visited were not able to solve his problem. The moment I enter the store the keeper enquires whether I am from XLRI ( I still do not know, how every shopkeeper comes to know of it). I tell him my problem. He brings me some high quality shoes from the godown. Once I made my choice he asked to custom fit these shoes by putting extra padding on the smaller foot. I gave him my contact number. The very next day he contacted me and gave me my customized pair. I love kicking the ball again
Ratings(10):-
Reliability:- 8 (The quality of stud provided was good)
Assurance:- 8 ( I was assured that whatever my size, a shoe would be available)
Tangibles:- 6 ( A lot of sports goods were available )
Empathy:- 6 ( The shopkeeper understood my situation and helped accordingly)
Responsiveness:- 8 ( The shoe was delivered within a day)

No comments:

Post a Comment